Software Engineer (.Net/C#/MSSQL/RFID/Barcode/5Days/CBD/Up to $4,500)
5 Days Work, Mondays - Fridays
Regular Hours, 9am - 6pm
Up to $4,500 Depending on experiences
Medical & Dental Reimbursements
Medical Leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Electrical & Electronic Industry located at the Central has openings for Software Engineer.
- Participates in the design and implementation of Cloud platform to achieve IoT printing using new technologies
- Enhance platform to improve the accuracy, performance and security
- Analyse requirements, design specifications, perform coding and documentation
- Interact with business teams and cross functional teams for system changes and enhancements
- Enhancing existing applications based on business needs and providing continuous support to
- The software development may not be limited to Windows forms, but including Web-based application, mobile platforms or cross-platform.the application
- Ensure software quality with QA engineer to deliver software product with minimal issue.
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Software development skill with Microsoft .NET, C#, MS SQL Database development & design
- Experience with building solutions in Cloud platform (Azure, AWS)
- Network knowledge (TCP/IP, Websocket)
- Experience with building APIs and services (REST, SOAP)
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1987424
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd