- Analyze customer issues and implement solutions within the existing machine application (bug fixing)
- Investigate and implement engineering change requests
- Testing of new releases by simulating processes and on actual equipment
- Work with version control tools and issue tracking tool for software release management
- Ensure fast response to customer issues
- Install & (beta)test new software release @customer site within Asia region
Degree in Electrical & Computer Engineering (Mechatronic)
At least 3 years relevant experience in automation / equipment industries.
Experience in software engineering and testing (embedded software and HMI environment).
Experience with agile software development processes, quality control and test driven development
Expertise and methodology
Proficiency in Microsoft (C++, VB6) using Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 and programming language “C".
Knowledge of UML and state machines; State Transition Diagrams
Experience with version control in Mercurial / GIT
Work location: Science Park
Talent Search Pte Ltd