Software Engineer (Java, Kotlin, C#)
Join a firm that encourages new idea generation and continuous improvement
Excellent opportunity for career progression
Our client is a well-known financial services firm providing convenient, quick and cashless payment solutions. They are known for constantly innovating their product to enhance users experience while also strengthening their business capabilities. The company encourages new idea generation and continuous improvement providing employees with the opportunity to make a positive impact.
Your responsibilities include:
- Developing functionalities to support the Account Base Transaction System, including registration, transaction processing, financial reconciliation, back-office support, etc.
- Investigating new technologies under consideration and produce a report on the findings
- Collaborating with vendors who are developing related system and software to achieve the desired results.
- Working in the agile software development team, picking up tasks required for the sprints
- Providing training and documentation to support knowledge transfer
- Understanding mobile application release process
- Performing troubleshooting on mobile app related services using tools like Kibana
- Testing and validating requirements with users/customers
- You possess a Degree in Computer Science/Business Analytics /Information Systems or relevant field and you have at least 3 years of software development experience.
- You have knowledge and experience in Agile Methodology
- You are proficient in the mobile app tech stack which includes Spring Boot framework, React Native, Java and Swift
- You have experience in Java, Kotlin, C#
- Experience or understanding in secured API/Web Service, OAuth framework (Access + Refresh token), Docker container and JWE/JWS is an advantage
- You have worked with software development project management tools like Slack, Jira, Confluence
- You are well organized, with good interpersonal, multi-tasking and communication skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd