Software Engineer (Java)
- Benefit from excellent career development opportunities
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Contribute to building a mission critical, high availability and low latency platform!
- Attractive compensation
Our client is an international product design and development company that has over the last few decades, built a reputation for crafting innovative solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business outcomes.
In this role you will be working on building a platform that will handle orders and trade processing of a wide spectrum of investment products (stock, derivatives, bonds, funds, forex, precious metals, structured products, etc.) on multiple exchanges. Various asset types will be available across different markets where the trading is conducted. Your responsibility will be to:
- Analyze business and technical requirements.
- Develop a high quality, maintainable code for the mission critical system.
- Improve current features and develop new ones on multitude of microservices.
- Collaborate with customers and their teams in other locations on a daily basis.
- Work closely with senior engineers, PMs, BAs and clients in order to find best possible technical solutions.
- Support the production users and investigate issues in production when contacted by L2 support team.
- You have at least 6 years experience in Java development and possess excellent programming skills.
- You also have experience in building tools such as Ant/Ivy or Gradle.
- Basic UNIX/Linux user experience is required.
- You have strong analytical, communication and time management skills.
- You are a driven professional who takes up ownership and performs well in teams.
- You have a pragmatic approach to software development and pay attention to detail, in order to deliver quality outcomes.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd