Software Engineer (JAVA) - East Area
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 25-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Responsible for design, development and delivery of software revision.
- Responsible for design, development and delivery of Integration projects
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Computer science or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in web-based application development in JEE/J2EE Platform.
- Must have application integration knowledge with external systems or internal systems.
- Knowledge on Integration to SAP XI or PI is added advantage.
- Strong Programming skills in Java 1.6 or Above, XML/XSL/Java Script/JSP/Servlets/HTML.
- Strong Knowledge and work experience in Struts2 Framework, Hibernate, Spring Framework is required.
- Working Knowledge in web logic server, Tomcat, MS SQL Server 2008 is preferable.
- Good exposure in IDE Eclipse, Ant Scripts, iReport is preferable.
- Experience in handling L2, L3 Technical Support
- Exposure to full SDLC, Mobile Application development will be added advantage
- Strong in spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536