Software Engineer (Java / DevOps)
- Take ownership for delivering the development task assigned, involvement in the entire lifecycle of the development project
- Develop unit plan and perform unit testing and provide continuously improved product experience
- Ensure quality and optimized coding with proper documentation
- Ensure delivery within tight timelines and meeting the team’s expectation
- Together with the team contribute to innovative & best-in-class solutions for our business
- Actively assist Support and Sales team wherever required
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Over 8 year’s hands-on experience in technical development of software applications.
- Proficient experience on usage of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Responsive UI Development experience with Bootstrap, JQuery. Knowledge on Node.JS, AngularJS
- Well verse with the use of XML, JSON and REST services
- Work experience on DevOps tools not limited to Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes.
- Experience on ELK Stack, Apache Kafka and Analytics is a major plus.
- Hands-on experience on architecting and developing Microservices
- Exposure to an industry-standard database (SQL Server) with awareness of database design and SQL scripting knowledge and performance tuning
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17322
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD