Software Engineer - Java (Contract)
- Be involved in coding and supporting mission critical applications
- Excellent opportunity to work with a company that has a solid track of success
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with project and development teams to understand requirements and deliver effective and timely solutions
- Following coding and testing best practices, overseeing code reviews and ensuring system compliance with company's standards and policies
- Writing clean, sleek, test-driven, modular and highly reusable code
- Maintaining and enhancing applications
- You have at least 3 years experience in Java development.
- You have Core Java development experience.
- You possess experience in multi-tiered, distributed systems, in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Having experience in payment industry or banking experience will be an added advantage
- You are adaptable and able to work in a fast pace environment
- You can work independently as well as in a team.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standard.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd