- Develop and support in-house financial systems.
- Analyse and document users’ requirements.
- Provide design functional specification.
- Develop software as per specifications.
- Manage software life cycle processes.
- Troubleshoot any system related issues and perform database stored procedures optimization.
- Provide IT applications support and liaise with vendor for problems resolution.
- Degree in Information Systems.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing MS SQL and .Net applications.
- Possess SQL Server and Oracle database skills.
- Knowledge in Java language has an advantage.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skill.
- Experience in performing unit and integration system testing.
- A good team-player with excellent analytical, communication and writing skills.
- Good exposure in BI tools.
An attractive remuneration package awaits those who are successful.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No : R1103690) and state your availability.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd