The Software Engineer is an integral part of the Games Development team. He/She possesses technical expertise to develop games or technologies to support them. He/She is responsible for architecture, design, programming, prototyping, documenting and supporting the product development. He/She writes high quality, performance driven code. The competent Software Engineer continually participates in the generation of good ideas and enhances best practices. He/Sh e is able to understand and estimate project schedules, and anticipate and prepare for changes and obstacles. The Software Engineer is a team worker and expected to provide leadership in his/her areas of expertise.
- Good Computing/Engineering related degree
- Strong programming foundation
- Excellent team and communication skills required.
- Preference for candidates who have worked in games development
If you have experience or expertise in any of the following areas, please highlight:
- C++/Java/Java script/PHP/HTML/Obj C Programming
- Database management systems (preference for experience in mySQL)
- Network programming
- Server knowledge (CentOS, Ubuntu), VMs (VBox, VMware) and shell scripting
- Engines and Tools (Unity, Unreal, Jenkins)
- Mobile platforms (Android, iPhone)
Please send your application and resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
KOEI TECMO SINGAPORE PTE. LTD