Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 21-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
My client, a reputable US MNC, is looking for a software engineer to develop and maintain the company's systems. Training will be provided.
- Configure, develop and maintain the company's systems
- Meet with customers to understand their requirements
- Provide an accurate work estimate
- Perform integration testing and support user acceptance testing
- Create and maintain necessary documentations
- Align to team best practices and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering or any related field
- No work experience is required. Training will be provided.
- Strong technical programming knowledge/skills
- Good to have:
o Windows programming in C#/C+/C++/C programming/Java/TCL
o Scripting experience in Perl o Knowledge in XML or HTML o Database development and design with MS-SQL
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247