In this role, you will be a developer cum Team Lead for the Health related applications and liaise with business users, BA and vendor for providing the appropriate support.
You must be able to communicate well with both internal and external partners.
The firm is the only insurance co-operative in Singapore. It has a wide network of financial advisers and partners provide value-added financial advisory alongside with today’s digital-first landscape.
- To support in developmental activities of change requests.
- Involve in design, coding, testing and maintenance of existing health insurance applications
- Involve in DevOps and micro-service development
- Minimum 6-8 years of Application Development experience.
- Able to perform analysis, troubleshooting and design solution.
- Skills Set required:
- Experience in Java programming language
- Experience in SQL (mysql, oracle, etc. )
- Experience in Spring MVC, Spring Batch
- Clear communicator with excellent oral and written skills and experience
- Possess good learning capability and demonstrate creating thinking skills
Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package) and expected package to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Topic: Systems Engineer
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Direct Line: +65 6309 0946
EA License No: 95C5630
Personnel Registration Number: R1876794
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd