Semiconductor Technologies & Instruments| Date Posted: 17-Jun-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
The role involves working within a multidisciplinary team to carry out software development/support for automated computer vision equipment
- Design and develop software for automated Computer Vision Equipment
- Software development for GUI, big data management, real time socket communication
- Involve in Software Development Life Cycle
- Technical Support and Deployment
- Diploma / Degree in engineering discipline.
- 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge in programming skills in Visual Studio Development Environment is a must
- Proficient in Visual C++ and/or C# programming language
- Knowledge in programming languages such as Python, C# is an added advantage
- Ability to troubleshoot electronics / PC hardware is an added advantage
- Proficient in English both Written and Verbal Communication
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
Semiconductor Technologies & Instruments