- Excellent opportunity within an emerging digital asset exchange platform
- Develop your skills professionally alongside an experienced team of engineers
- Gain experience to accelerate your career
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
You will be responsible for :
- Providing support and managing software solutions using the latest technologies.
- Supporting the team with the delivery of end to end systems on time and within coding standards.
- Incorporating quantum / applied mathematics / financial engineering algorithms and predictive models to investigate problems, detect patterns and recommend solutions.
- Developing and carry out research in quantum technologies.
- Identifying and resolving defects in existing code and ensure code quality through unit testing.
- Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Maintaining and updating clear documentation of the algorithm development process and knowledge base.
- Receiving and incorporating feedback from end users.
- Assisting the team in other software development activities, including configuration management, basic system administration, code reviews, and system design.
- Collaborating with various teams to create milestones and deliverables.
- You are a fresh graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Financial Engineering or any related discipline.
- You have strong math skills and solid understanding of algorithm design and optimisation
- You have the ability and desire to write clean efficient code.
- Having experience in quantum computing is a plus.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to simplify and innovate.
- You are a fast learner and are passionate about technology and processes.
- You possess self-initiative, able to work independently and collaboratively with people at various levels.
- You have proven verbal and written communication skills.
- You are bilingual in both English and Chinese to liaise with Chinese speaking associates.
- You are passionate in a start-up environment.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd