- Development and maintenance of in-house software applications and databases, predominantly in .NET technologies.
- Participate in full software development life cycle – requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, user training and documentation.
- Migration of legacy .NET 1.1 applications to latest .NET framework.
- Provide day-to-day software application support and related technical advice.
- Any other matters / projects that the management may require assistance with from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of working experience in similar capacity preferred. Applicants without working experience may also apply.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, ASP.NET, Web Forms, C#, VB, and software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of Sharepoint, MVC, Crystal reports, Oracle, Kentico CMS would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
Please visit our website at www.drewnapier.com for more information.
Kindly email us your resume, stating full details of qualifications, experience (if any), current and expected salaries.
We thank all applicants for writing in. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Drew & Napier LLC