Why Should You Apply?
- Fast-paced and exciting startup experience with excellent growth
- Bonus program
- Plenty of exposure to challenging assignments
- Excellent opportunities to LEARN & GROW and INNOVATE how we do things and take our results to the next level
- Encourage team members to take on projects outside their wheelhouse to broaden their skill set and exercise their creativity
- Offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
We are looking for a self-motivated, dedicated and skilled Software Engineer talent who, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently deployed on by our company. Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives. You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project status and proposals. If you have what it takes to deliver consistent service excellence, we welcome you to join us for a rewarding career in Clixer+ and be part of our professional team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you are responsible in designing, developing as well as installing software solutions, gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, Ruby on Rails or .NET programming languages (e.g. C++ or JScript.NET or TCL).
Below outlined the job description and skills.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; executing full lifecycle software development.
- Program well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering qualifications or related disciplines with 3+ years of software engineering or software development experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in Mandarin would be a plus for liaising with vendors in China.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
- Experience in designing interactive application.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Ability to document requirements and requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Able to prioritise activities and deliver projects on time in time pressured environment and within budget.
- Strong team building skills.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
At Paya Lebar Square (We are moving to a new expanded purchased office space next year.)
Clixer+ Pte Ltd