RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 04C4142|EA Personal Registration No: 1878745
Bachelor's / Honours
- Attractive remuneration.
- Good career opportunity.
- Able to start work in a short period.
- Responsible for Coding, Functionality Test, deliver Application Software and Instructional Documents.
- Develop function modules, web services, system interface for layout, visual appearance and usability of a website.
- Prepare and update project deliverables such as Functional Specifications and other related system documents.
- Provide system or technical support to users on all system related enquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of SQL databases, writing and optimizing queries.
- Experience in SVN and/or mobile application development will be an advantage.
- Fintech industry experience is a plus.
Interested candidates please send an updated resume in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (REG1878745) or call 63260125 for a confidential discussion.
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd