● Delivering and maintaining a large-scale project using AGILE software development methodology.
● Assist BA on user stories elaboration
● Assist QA on test automation and bug fixes
● Assist DevOps on build and release automation
● Design and deliver working software applications to delight customers
● Improve software quality using XP practices such as code review and unit testing
● Prepare interface specs and other architecture documents
● Adheres to Software Craftsmanship Manifesto
● Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines.
● Familiar with both Windows and UNIX/Linux servers
● Familiar with Clean Code, Design Patterns and Unit Testing
● Familiar with multi-paradigm programming languages
● Good presentation and listening skills
● Fresh graduate with great technical chops may apply
● Good to have experience in Agile and UX development environments
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)