Concorde Security Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Sep-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Study/Analyze, design, develops, test, debug, deploy and maintain software applications.
- Work with team members to understand the requirements of the hardware/product in order to build an application that is most suitable for the product.
- Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company
- Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns
- Train the sales and project teams to ensure all employees are confident in the use of software applications
- Analyze feedback from internal teams or external customers to improve the software applications
- Manage the product development lifecycle from system design to implementation.
- Work closely with all the relevant stakeholders/customers to translate requirements into efficient and effective solutions.
- Involve in both low-level algorithm development, and high level web/windows/Linux software development, and design of users interfaces.
Candidates will possess the following:
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related discipline;
- At least 4 years of software development with solid experience in VB.NET and SQL database;
- Good knowledge and understanding of LAN/WAN and server infrastructure
- Passionate about programming, pro-active in finding and suggesting a solution;
- Creative problem solver, hard-core coder and tech geek, willing experience and self-study to pick up and learn new thing
- Able to create applications or software from SDKs and APIs
- Able to integrate softwares/applications onto different OS (such as Linux, Ubuntu, Raspberry Pi, Windows, Mac etc) and platforms (such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino etc)
- Ability to design UI/UX is strongly preferred
- Familiar with Mobile Application Development (iPhone / Anorid Apps) will be an advantage
- Experience with other programming tools/systems will be advantageous
- Debug and analyze code for weaknesses and errors, and present detailed plans to improve them
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience software development.
Candidates can look forward to:
- Rewarding career with a market leader in Security Management Service
- Good career progression with training and guidance from the industry experts.
- A chance to work on advance and exciting Security management SMART technology.
Concorde Security Pte Ltd