CareerBuilder Singapore| Date Posted: 18-Jul-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Contribute to the direction of the solution scope and individual project iterations that result in early feedback and the release of value-added functionality.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and ensures successful on-time completion.
- Proactively communicates the overall iteration/project status to team and product owners.
- Effectively communicates with other development teams.
- Scopes and plans project iterations with leaders and project teammates.
- Identifies technical areas for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of work experience as back end engineer or full stack developer
- Experience with source code control systems (GIT)
- Experience building products within public-cloud ecosystems, preferably AWS
- A proven track record in building web applications.
- Solid knowledge of web performance best practices and scalability
- Excellent communication, brainstorming and teamwork skills
- Experience working in Agile environment (Scrum) is a plus