Software Engineer (J2EE/Spring/Struts/Hibernate/SDLC/ 5 Days/ Up to $5,000)
5 Days Work
Up to $5,000 Depending on experiences
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the IT Industry has openings for Software Engineer
- Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and evaluating solution implementation for customer use.
- Analyses existing implementation, designs and develops new programs and web applications using J2EE and
- third party tools
- Formulates logic for new applications
- Performs coding and tests/debugs applications
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation.
- Recommends changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
- Trains user personnel in conversion and implementation of system.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or any equivalent studies
- At least 1-2 years of web development experience in developing web applications using J2EE, Struts, Servlets, JSP, JSF
- Has at least gone through 1 Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience in software implementation, requirements gathering, systems analysis and functional design
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1981870
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd