Software Engineer (IOS)
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Develop applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C ( Knowledge of swift is better), and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such Instruments)
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- 1-3 years Experience with iOS development .
- Can speak and read English and Chinese to liaise with counterpart in Taiwan.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
GLITTERING BOOST DIGITAL PTE. LTD.