Software Engineer (Frontend/Web/Applications/HTML/CSS/MVC/5Days/Up to $3,500)
Mondays - Fridays, 9am - 6pm
Up to $3,500 Depending on experiences
Reimbursements & Allowances
Medical Leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the IT Industry located at the Central has openings for Software Engineer.
- Build new and key features for the web platform by working closely with the product and design
- Analyze and optimize performance and reliability of the web app.
- Build a high performance dynamic web application with technologies such as Angular, Firebase, Node.js,
- Take full ownership of projects from design (collaborate with the design team) to implementation and
- Write clean, testable code with unit tests.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain a high-quality code culture.
- Min 2 - 3 years of experience in web development using similar technologies
- Familiarity with all aspects of MVC web applications
- Ability to ship beautiful, stable and high-performance desktop and mobile web applications from start to
- Knowledge and experience in JAMStack development, Node.js and ElasticSearch would be preferred
- Experience with automated testing framework
- Strong knowledge of best coding practices, centralised repository version contract and deployment
- Training will be provided for graduates
- Graduates with excellent learning attitude and fast-learning ability are welcome to apply
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1987424
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd