Software Engineer (Firmware/Embedded)
OakTree Consulting| Date Posted: 18-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 06C4642|EA Personal Registration No: R1105598
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for Firmware / Embedded Software Development.
- Involve in Feasibility Study, Design, Implementation, Testing, Maintenance and Customer Support.
- Study customer's requirements, implement new specification, and develop new ideas for products improvement.
- Prepare technical design documents and software management by using source control tools.
- Work as a team and coordinate closely with Hardware, Marketing team and customers to deliver projects on time.
- Degree in Engineering / Computer Engineering with min 2 years of experience in embedded software development
- Proficient in C/C++ Programming
- Able to understand schematic and basic hardware knowledge
- Must have MCU and RTOS knowledge
- Prefer to have experience on embedded Linux or Android
- Experience in wireless communication system / protocols, eg. Bluetooth, Zigbee, Wi-Fi will be an advantage.
- An initiative worker and willing to work under stress
- Must be a good team player
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598
The Telegram link is https://t.me/sgjobadv.