Software Engineer (ETL)
- Great work culture within a high growth IT firm
- Join a team that encourages personal and professional development
Our client is a rapidly growing IT Solutions and Services provider focused on providing services around Enterprise Solutions, Custom solutions and Business Intelligence solutions. With an increasing client footprint in the region, they are looking for passionate business analysts, developers, architects to join their team in Singapore.
As a Software Engineer, you will develop functionalities and test codes using Teradata & any of the ETL tools like Informatica.
You will be responsible for :
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- You have at least 3 years experience as a developer, preferably in the banking domain.
- You have strong knowledge in Teradata & any of the ETL tools like Informatica.
- You also have practical experience in Teradata and FSLDM.
- You possess sound knowledge in Data Warehousing and Data Lake concepts.
- You have worked in a client-facing role, within the client's location.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd