Software Engineer (contract ending 30 Sep 2020), Unicen
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 30-Apr-2020
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Participate in project discussions and requirement gathering with project partners at Unicen (Fujitsu-SMU Urban Computing & Engineering Corporate Lab)
- Design, develop, integrate and implement test-bed systems to meet project partner requirements and system performance requirement
- Deliver and maintain project documentation and all documentation to be up-to-date
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of software development and implementation experience.
- Familiar with Linux operating systems (e.g. Redhat, Ubuntu).
- Familiar with Web Applications and Services (e.g., Java, J2EE, Apache , Tomcat).
- Familar with database design and management (MS SQL/MySQL/PostgreSQL).
- Experience with Web Appiication and Web API Development an added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Seif-motivated, able to multi-task and carry out tasks independently.
- Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills.
Singapore Management University