Software Engineer (C#, WCF, WPF, Mechatronics, Automation Engineering exp)
Our Client, in the Semiconductor industry, develops leading edge assembly processes and equipment for lead frame, substrate and wafer level packaging applications.
We are sourcing for an experienced Software Engineer to analyse systems issues and implement solutions within the existing Packaging Machine Application.
- Incremental development of software modules
- Analyse customer issues and implement solutions within the existing machine application
- Investigate and implement engineering change requests
- Testing of new releases by unit testing, simulating processes and on actual equipment
- Work with version control tools and issue tracking tool for software release management
- Ensure fast response to customer issues
- Install & (beta)test new software release @customer site within Asia region
- Bachelor degree in Automation Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Automation / Equipment industries
- Proficient in MS .NET framework (C#, WCF, WPF) in MS Visual Studio
- Knowledge of UML and state machines
- Experience with Version Control in Mercurial / GIT
- Experience with PLC ST (IEC6-1131) language
- Agile software development process, quality control and test driven development experience
Additional Job Information
- Salary Range: SGD4,000 - 5,000 per month
- Singaporeans only
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD