Software Engineer (C++/Golang)
- Build your career in an established and multi-cultural cryptocurrency derivatives firm
- Expand your skills in high frequency trading platforms
- Attractive incentive package and flexible working hours
Our client is a leading cryptocurrency derivatives platform that is serving a wide range of clients from from individual retail to professional derivatives traders. They have a team of highly expertise individuals from investment banks, tech firms, the forex industry, and early adopters of blockchain that are able to provide an efficient and humane trading environment.
You will be responsible for:
- The core architectural designs and background developments pertaining to the field of finance, which requires the developed systems to have high throughput (10,000 TPS per second), low latency, high availability, and high reliability development of the core trading system
- The development and preparation of relevant technical documents
- Providing other technical support when needed
- You possesses a Bachelor’s degree or above in a computer related major.
- You have at least 3 years of distributed system development experience in Golang or C ++ under Unix / Linux
- You are proficient in TCP / IP, HTTP protocols, and inter-process communication programming
- You are familiar with common architecture design methods under Unix / Linux
- You are familiar with the principles of Unix / Linux operating system and skilled in using shell tools
- Experience in pure memory service development system is preferred
- Experience in the development of market systems and trading systems such as stocks and futures which has low latency, high availability, and high reliability features is preferred
- You are fluent in Mandarin language to communicate with China's associates.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are highly analytical and comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standard
Snaphunt Pte Ltd