Software Engineer (C++/C#)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 10-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
Mandated by our client who is a startup unicorn in MedTech to search for the passionate Software Engineer to join their exciting operation in Singapore.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Solve software problems through thorough evaluation and troubleshooting.
- Design and development of new products as well as product changes and enhancements.
- Generate written reports that can clearly contribute to the Design History File.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team
- Create procedures for implementation and testing of algorithms.
- Participate in software design of medical class devices
- Participate in software implementation for the pilot and later stage production of the device.
- Maintain accurate documentation of concepts, algorithms, programs, and processes.
- Design and oversee firmware for each module and each stage of the system.
- Knowledge of any Windows based development platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 2 to 5 years professional experience working on software and/or electrical systems.
- Solid knowledge and problem-solving skills in C and C++ programming languages for UDP/IP and microcontroller programming
- Experience with Eclipse based development environments
- Prior exposure to UL 2601/IEC60601 and ISO 62304 is a plus
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289