Software Engineer (Automation / Robotic ) (Up $4500 / North )
• Salary up to $4500(Depends on experience)
• Working Location: Admiralty
• Working hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 6pm
• Develop and maintain new and existing PC control software application
• Liaise with customer / project person in charge on software control application
• Conduct system test and software debug
• Prepared document and training to customer
• Any other duties as assigned
• Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or equivalent
• Knowledge in Microsoft Visual C# (WPF)
• Experience in industrial automation and PLC programming
• Experience in Machine vision and robotic programming
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you can send your resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Lau Wei Ling (Natalyn)
Registration Number: R1762677
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd.
EA License Number:06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd