Software Engineer (ASP.NET)
- Excellent career development opportunities
- A company that believes in transparency
- Be involved in global scaled projects
Our client is an international consulting firm. They have a team of experts specialised in Fintech and Industrial sectors that is able to increase their clients visibility and competitiveness.With over 6 offices across the world, they are expanding exponentially in cooperative spirit.
You will be responsible for :
- Writing clean and scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Defining project scope & specifications, estimating resources required to develop the proposed solution to meet customer requirements and developing schedules, test plans and documentation.
- Ensuring specifications and requirements are clearly articulated to the development teams and monitoring timelines & progress.
- Gathering requirements and specifications from clients and users in conjunction with the sales team to gain a strong understanding of client expectations.
- Identifying potential issues between systems and client specifications and proposing new solutions.
- Proposing the technical solution and overseeing the selection of technologies.
- Providing clients with regular feedback and updates on projects.
- Providing subject matter expertise and direction, guidance, and support on complex sales engagements.
- Reviewing proposals and estimates from vendors and ensuring that external solutions work with internal development projects.
- Designing, maintaining and supporting the network infrastructure.
- Monitoring system performance and ensuring reliability and availability.
- Recommending infrastructure solutions to meet business requirement in compliance with IT policy & procedure.
- Providing Level 2 support and troubleshooting as and when required.
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 3 years experience in a role that involves C# and ASP.NET Development.
- You have experience in Microsoft Visual Studios, Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Having experience in Software Security and Agile methodologies will be an added advantage
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd