Software Developers & System Analysts
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Software Developers & System Analysts
- Work closely with architects and analysts to ensure cohesion between the proposed solutions and technical requirements.
- Participate actively to the analysis and design of new functionalities and components according to development specifications.
- Build modules and interfaces for various applications using Web and mobile technologies.
- Participate to development meetings and share information to help with project progress.
- Design and carry out verification tests to ensure the quality of the applications that have been developed.
- Document the work completed as part of the project.
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
- Deliver the solution within the timeline with good work quality.
- Perform other related tasks as when required.
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Science, IT, Engineering or related field from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 4 years programming experience in object-oriented programming languages using C#.
- At least 2 years of working experience on .NET MVC 5, Razor views, Web API, Entity Framework and WCF.
- Working experience on web user interface components like Bootstrap, Kendo UI or similar components.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services.
- Experience with relational database technology including schema design, stored procedure development and SQL queries.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Unit testing.
- Hands-on experience with AngularJS.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum / CMMI methodologies (or any equivalent).
- Exposure to SharePoint customization and familiarity with basic application security and web security is an advantage.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd