Software Developers (SharePoint/.NET)
- Application requirements analysis and design proposal;
- Application development (new requirements);
- Application enhancements (changed requirements);
- Application implementation (testing, documentation, training), including preparing user guide and conducting user training;
- Application support and maintenance (troubleshooting, defect fixing, upgrades);
- Assessment of impact of new releases of software (examples, operating systems, patches, service packs) to applications;
- Assistance to ensure performance, continuity, availability and accessibility of systems;
- Data maintenance (including preparation, extraction, patching, update, migration);
- Build additional sites in Microsoft SharePoint environment/ develop new .net application;
- Prepare deployment documents and deployment;
- New technology exploration and conduct proof-of-concept;
- Tasks as designated by the Corporation.
- A diploma or degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Science or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in SharePoint and .Net Framework. Those with more than 4 years of relevant working experience will be considered for the senior role.
- Experience and proficient in some of the following technologies:
- MS SPS2010, MS SPS2013;
- MS SQL Server 2008 and above;
- MS Visual Studio 2008 and above;
- C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net,(Framework 3.0 and above)
- Web services standard such as REST, XML, SOAP and XSDL;
- MS SharePoint Designer 2010 and 2013 including the following:
- Web Part development experience
- Understanding of existing functionality
- Team debugging experience
- Workflow Foundation experience
- Web Services knowledge
- Secure programming experience
- MS TFS;
- Internet/Intranet MS SharePoint Application Development and Support experience.
- Analytical and possess good troubleshooting skills.
- A self-initiated, highly flexible and a pro-active team player who can work with minimal supervision.
- MCPD and/or MCSD certifications will be preferred
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd