Software Developers (JAVA and/or .Net)
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Software Developers (JAVA and/or .Net)
- Develop, enhance and maintain various web based corporate application systems.
- Application requirements analysis and preparing the design for proposal.
- Develop prototype and conduct technical feasibility studies on new technology and architecture.
- Application development for new requirements.
- Application enhancements for change requests.
- Application implementation (testing, documentation, training).
- Application support and maintenance (troubleshooting, defect fixing, upgrades).
- New technology exploration and conduct proof-of-concept.
- Prepare user guide and conduct user training.
- Prepare deployment documents and perform the deployments.
- Assessment of impact of new releases of software (examples, operating systems, patches, service packs) to applications.
- Assist in project management and deliverables.
- Assist in other tasks, as when required.
- A Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Science or its equivalent.
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience on Java, and/or MS.Net Framework.
- Good working knowledge in at least either Java/J2EE, and/or .Net Technologies.
- Strong in JAVA programming language and frameworks including J2EE, SPRING, Hibernate and JAVA APIs including EJB, JSP, JSTL, Struts, JDBC, Servlet.
- Familiar with MS SQL Server 2012 and above, MS Visual Studio 2015 and above, MVC, C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net (Framework 4.5 and above), WCF Services and MS SQL scripting.
- Knowledge in the followings will be an added advantage:
- MS SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016
- MS SQL Server Reporting Services
- MS TFS
- Possess good analytical and good troubleshooting skills.
- A self-initiated, highly flexible and a pro-active team player who can work with minimal supervision.
- Public sector experience will be beneficial.
- Locals preferred.
*Candidates with more experience will be considered for the Lead Application Developer role.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd