Software Developer (Web & Mobile)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 21-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Design, develop, configure, deploy and maintain web and mobile applications for projects/enhancements in accordance to specific requirements and best practices.
- Support end user testing and support the QA in SIT, as needed.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and resolve support issues as required.
- Write and executive comprehensive unit and system tests plans and test cases.
- Perform test code for enhancements/bug fixes to ensure compliance quality assurance policy requirements and best practices.
- Develop technical and user documentation for both internal and external distribution.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or other IT-related disciplines with min. 3 years experience in software development.
- Experience with SDLC in an Agile environment.
- Experience in developing and maintaining web applications, mobile applications and Content-Management Systems (CMS) (e.g. Drupal).
- Proficient with Source Control Tools like GIT, SVN or TFS or its variant.
- Experience in DevOps and knowledge in automated testing tools in a plus.
- Experience with development using
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247