Software Developer (Travel Booking Solutions) - Central | Good Env | Up to $4K
- Salary Range: Up to $4,000 Basic, depending on qualification and years of experience
- Prior development experience with Magento / Shopify is an added advantage!
- Possess experience working with MySQL and NoSQL with Web APIs and services is a must!
- Familiar with SCRUM and/or AGILE methodologies
- Develop, program, maintain and implement new functionalities and features for existing travel booking solutions, integrating with defined APIs, databases and infrastructure
- Write and maintain clean, reusable and efficient codes, using defined IDEs and tools
- Conduct internal tests and code reviews to identify mobile applications-related bugs, bottlenecks and/or quality issues, and work with the fellow developers as well as relevant parties to fix and resolve the same
- Verify deliverables against the agreed qualities and standards as per the approved specifications
- Arrange, coordinate and conduct user acceptance testing (UATs) and user training sessions, with involved partners, vendors, stakeholders and end-users, and follow-up on reported application-related issues closely
- Create, update and maintain proper specifications, such as functional, technical and/or database specifications
- Min. Diploma or Degree in IT or Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Prior development experience with Magento and/or Shopify platform is a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience working with MYSQL and NOSQL databases and tools, along with integration with web APIs and services, is a must.
- Good understanding of web and cloud technologies, as well as solutions relating to travel products and global distribution system (GDS) is an added advantage.
- Exposure to SCRUM and/or AGILE methodologies.
- Able to communicate effectively, analytical with good time management, problem-solving and documentation skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9751
Koo Wan Ting, Vivien
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1658096
Job ID: 47324
People Profilers Pte Ltd