Software Developer, Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
THE ADVERTISER| Date Posted: 5-Apr-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide support to Solution Architect in designing effective and scalable process automation solutions by analyzing and assessing solution feasibility from system architecture perspective and conduct Proof of-Concept (POC) if required.
- Provide support to Solution Architect in scoping and prioritizing process automation projects by conceptualizing the platform design and projecting the development effort required.
- For finalized solutions, acquire the required platform, tools, expertise and resources to realize the solutions.
- For approved projects, determine detail requirement using flow diagram, UML or user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- With the requirement given, define sprint cycles for each project and create timeline using swim lane process map or Gantt chart to delineate responsibilities and track progress.
- Plan and develop required software solution by sprint cycle and for each iteration, test the solution, address defects and document functionalities. Maximize reuse of software objects and functionalities.
- Work closely with DevOps team to deploy, integrate and deliver solutions to SEs.
- Monitor the effectiveness of deployed solutions periodically and provide on-going support for bug fixes and continual improvement.
- Any other responsibilities as and when assigned by superior.
Qualification & Skills
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, business process management or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years in building business digital platforms with one to two (1-2) years engaging in process automation related software development.
- Knowledge in Google Cloud Platform and Google suite of tools such as AppMaker will be a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to engage business communities and collaborate throughout the process from business requirement to solution deployment.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment; with exposure to SAP S/4 HANA is a plus.
- Creative/Innovative thinking, Customer focus, result driven, Team player, positive attitude, solid communication skill and ability to interact with all levels of the organization.