Becoming a software developer, also known as a computer programmer, you'll be playing a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems. The programs you create are likely to help businesses be more efficient and provide a better service.
Based on company requirements, you might be responsible for coding individual programmes or providing an entirely new software resource.
Sometimes you may also use 'off the shelf' software. Requiring you to modify and integrate this into an existing network to meet the needs of the business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
● Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
● Integrate software components and third-party programs
● Verify and deploy programs and systems
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
● Gather and evaluate user feedback
● Recommend and execute improvements
● Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
● Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
● Required language(s): English
● At least 3 Year(s) of working experience
● Able to work under very little supervision and guidance, to achieve team goals and complete assignments within established time frames
● Required Skill(s): ASP.Net C#, Ms-SQL 2008, Crystal Report
● Experience in all stages of the project life-cycle
● Knowledge of cross platform mobile application development (Cordova)
● DB Administration and maintenance
● Network/Hardware knowledge as an added advantage
● Only Singaporeans need to apply
Location: 162 Gul Circle Singapore 629620
Transport provided near Boon Lay MRT
15 minutes walking distance from Joo Koon MRT
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified