Software Developer (Java)
- Build POC prototypes individually and quickly at tech scoping stage of projects
- Work with other developers during implementation period to meet customer requirement specifications
- Create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps/web
- Build front-end interface with focus on usability features, as well as back-end platform
- Optimization of the apps/web
- Manage to work on more than one project concurrently
- Work closely with pre-sales team to translate requirements/ideas into products/solutions
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- Minimum 3 years related working experience
- Proven development experience in web applications
- A track record of delivering successful consumer products
- Knowledge of FinTech technologies (such as OCR, Biometrics Authentication is a plus
- 5+ years commercial experience in Core Java (Good to have Java 8)
- High level of experiences in Spring Boot.
- Knowledge of Encryption and Decryption and X. 509 certificates is highly desirable.
- Understanding of WebSockets, WebSphere MQ.
- Have good handle of Bash shell scripting and knows Linux well enough.
- Good to have terraform, ansible and Jenkins experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Interested candidates may also apply or write in to CS Chua, EA 12C6130/ R1548619 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd