Genesis Networks Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 22-Sep-2018
- Able to write usable, maintainable, scalable and practical source code based on the given resources and timeline.
- Performrequirements gathering with end users to determine business and technical requirements.
- Produce proper documentations to enable knowledge transfers.
- Recommend and implement strategic fix on issues.
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Expected to administrate JIRA, Confluence and Bit Bucket.
- Good spoken and written English for collaborations and documentations.
- Able to communicate software design and strategies with team members.
- Self-motivated, independent and initiative individuals who are able to perform at minimal supervision.
- Able to work independently as well as working as a team.
- Proficient in one of the back-end programming languages such as J2EE, .NET or NodeJS.
- Basic knowledge in HTTP Request and RESTful APIs.
- Experience in application framework such as MVC is a plus.
- Experience in Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge of Azure would be a plus.
Genesis Networks Pte Ltd