AXS Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Aug-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- A great place to start your tech career
- People-centric and development-focused culture
- A vibrant and intrapreneurial work environment
The candidate would need to:
- Be part of the development and support team for AXS Station applications.
- Provide internal support and maintenance for software deployed.
- Participate in software development, optimisation and full SDLC flow – from conceptualization to delivery/post-launch support.
- Work closely with Project Manager and Business Development team to ensure quality project deliverables and meeting all requirements.
The preferred candidate would:
- Possess at least a Diploma in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology or any other related fields.
- Have 1 - 3 years of software development working experience.
- Possess good troubleshooting and communication skills, good team player, proactive and able to work independently.
- Good to have: Knowledge in Web Services and API Development, shell scripting and software develop life cycle
AXS Pte Ltd