ROLE – Software Developer
LOCATION – Singapore
Salary – Open for discussion.
Main Responsibilities -
- Maintain and support software applications for Government agencies and enterprises. Work in AMS (application management services) projects.
- Liaise with clients on system problems & requirements.
- Provide consulting support to implement software solutions for clients.
- Participate in requirements and design of customized software solutions using knowledge of enterprise systems, SQL, .Net C#, SharePoint (version 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and onwards), PHP and mobile technologies.
- Support system integration test, UAT, and Roll out.
- Participate in technology training
- Understandings of application maintenance and support service process in AMS
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Knowledge of and experience in SQL, .Net C#, SharePoint (version 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and onwards), PHP.
- Knowledge and experience in mobile technology is a plus.
- Skills of problem resolving, technical troubleshooting, problem analysis, incident management
- Skills of communication, presentation, teamwork, customer interfacing
- A degree or/and a diploma in software engineering, computer science.
- Experience in working in software development industry, especially in AMS.
- Working attitude of task-assigned timeline and quality commitment, responsibility, working under high pressure, willingness to learn and study
- Fluency in English (both oral & written)
- Working in multi-national environment
- Experience in working for Singapore Government Agencies’ software development and maintenance support services projects, G-cloud and GPC.
Interested candidates can share their resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at T +65 67087429 Ext: 210 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd