We are looking for a highly-skilled software developer to help with the development of our current projects. Reporting to the Managing Director, your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle. If you have what it takes to deliver consistent service excellence, we welcome you to join us for a rewarding career in Clixer+ and be part of our professional team.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analysing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Conferring with project team to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Programming or related disciplines with 3+ years of software engineering or software development experience.
- Excellent analytical skills to continually compare needs with software capabilities.
- Detail oriented to manage simultaneous projects at different development stages.
- An eye for perfection to properly direct repairs and revisions of programs designed to increase operating efficiency.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment in a test-driven environment.
- Resourcefulness and trouble-shooting aptitude.
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ubi Vertex Building
Clixer+ Pte Ltd