Software Developer (Central Near to MRT/ Up to 4K)
Working hours: 9am to 6pm
• To develop, program and maintain and implement new functionalities and features for existing travel booking solutions, integrating with defined APIs, databases and infrastructure.
• To arrange, coordinate and conduct user acceptance testing (UATs) and user training sessions, with involved partners, vendors, stakeholders and end-users, and follow-up on reported application-related issues closely.
• To create, update and maintain proper specifications, such as functional, technical and/or database specifications.
• To write and maintain clean, reusable and efficient codes, using defined IDEs and tools.
• To perform internal tests and code reviews to identify mobile applications-related bugs, bottlenecks and/or quality issues, and work with the fellow developers as well as relevant parties to fix and resolve the same.
• To verify deliverables against the agreed qualities and standards as per the approved specifications.
• Diploma or Degree in IT or Computer Science, or equivalent.
• Familiar of web and cloud technologies
• Knowledge of solutions relating to travel products and global distribution system (GDS) is a plus
• Min 2 years of experience in working on the delivery of IT applications-related projects and solutions
• Experience with Magento and/or Shopify platform is an advantage
• Min 2 years of experience working with MYSQL and NOSQL databases and tools, along with integration with web APIs and services
• Exposure to SCRUM and/or AGILE methodologies.
• Good communication skills
People Profilers Pte Ltd