Software Design Engineer ($4000-$6000, 5 days)
- Design and develop machine control software for automated semiconductor equipment.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and propose sequencing and coding solutions
- Improve equipment performance by conducting system analysis, recommending changes in process/procedures.
- Debug existing source codes and refine feature sets.
- Support on-site installation and field service upgrading works.
- Tailor and deploy software tools and processes to resolve customer’s feedback, requirements or issues.
- Degree in Mechatronics/ Computer Science or Engineering with 2-3 years of relevant experience in programming on Windows (XP and above) environment.
- Proficiency with C++, VC++, MFC, SQL and OOP.
- Good knowledge in developing multi-threaded control software, equipment connectivity standard.
- Knowledge in designing GUI and familiarity with SEMI SECS/GEM, C# and WPF programming will be an added advantage.
- Strong general programming skills, software debugging and execute full lifecycle software development.
- Hardware experience in using Servo, Stepper Motion Controller, Analog Device and High Speed I/O.
- $4000-$6000 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310