Software Delivery Manager
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 19-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Bachelor's / Honours
- 6 months -1 year contract
- Working location: Nearby Pasir Panjang / Labrador Park MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively manages and Interacting with customers to assist on their product services, queries and build relationships.
- Review Customer Service Requests and ensure the quality of the delivery and prioritize the deliverables.
- Perform overall management of managed services: Service Delivery and Operational deliverables (IT infra and software applications).
- Managing day to day production activities and ensure that the business operations are running smoothly and effectively.
- Driving operational maintenance tasks and release processes.
- Implement ITIL service management and security measurement to meet the SLA.
- Govern adherence of Incident management and Change Management processes.
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Handle the vendor and ensure the deliverables are meeting the standard and timely manner.
- Perform regular operational reviews and look for continuous service improvements.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by management.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Self-driven and able to work in teams as well as independently to deliver results
- Minimum 5 years working experience in an agile environment as a full stacked developer or technical lead
- Certified Scrum Master with minimum 2 years’ experience in Scrum Master or equivalent software delivery role
- Good understanding of ITIL best practices; ITIL certified will be an added advantage
- AWS/Azure/Google Certified will be an added advantage.
- Experience in managing multiple vendors; Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Evaluate and recommend agile software engineering practices to the team
- Working experience with Atlassian products will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of Scrum, XP and Kanban will be an added advantage
*We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)