Software Consultant (Web Developers) @ Tampines
- 6 to 12 months
- 5 days work week
- Up to $6500
- Active participation in design and development discussions
- Perform application development, unit test and application related documentation based on the timeline (target dates) provided by the Team Lead / Manager
- Provide detail technical documentation for the modules developed
- Work closely with different teams to ensure issues are resolved and defects are fixed.
- Prepare and review functional specifications, unit test cases and technical & user documentation.
- Deploy releases into the test environment(s).
- Support the Technical Manager in managing the change requests and preparing effort estimation.
- Support the Technical Team in providing solutions to the requirements and change requests.
- 6 to 12 months contract (depending on the project assigned and project timeline)
- Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 6pm
- Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Though for project deadlines, might be expected to work beyond office working hours
- $5000 to $6500
- Bachelor degree in computer science / engineering or equivalent.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Technically sound with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on working experience in
- Java 8, Java 11, JEE, JSP and Servlets
- Oracle database, SQL and PL/SQL (Oracle 12c is advantage)
- Struts (2.x) and Spring framework, JEE patterns, Log4j, XML and Java Cryptography (JCE/JCA)
- Working experience in IBM MQ and Connect:Direct is an advantage.
- Knowledge of API and Microservices is an advantage
- Working knowledge in Web Services, JBoss Web Server / Tomcat (or equivalent) and Solaris (Shell scripting, ‘awk’ programming) is an advantage.
- Demonstrate good analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Good team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and to handle tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, self-starter and fast-learner, with ability to work independently and within a team
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd