Software Architect - Dev Lead
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 19-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design
- Interpret a business requirements and transform it into an executable code
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process
- Deploy the new applications into test environments and assure high quality software deliveries.
- Be part of a team and contribute to team success.
- Drive excellence in: software design & analysis, development methodologies, requirements analysis and effort estimations
- Minimum Bachelor degree Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics or equivalent
- Excellent in Java web development (full stack)
- Experience in mobile development will be a plus.
- Experienced in using Oracle for application development.
- Experienced in system interfaces technologies like webservices and RESTful API.
- Have years of working experience in multinational bank culture.
Previous experience in instant messaging application development will be a plus
- Technical background with at least 8 years of hands-on development experience using core java, spring, spring boot, restful services, microservices
- Extensive experience in software development and project management
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547