Software / Application Developer (West / 5-days)
Our Client is a leading national distribution centre, providing logistics services to global customers in FMCG and retails businesses.
- Logistics / Inventory / Warehouse / Transportation applications
- Experience in .NET/C# Web-based / Mobile Programming
- Entry-Level / Junior Executive / Permanent position
- Design, develop or maintain enterprise systems or in-house applications used in logistics purposes
- Support software development life cycle (SDLC) includes deployment, maintenance, modification, troubleshooting, user-acceptance, etc.
- Regular maintenance/administering of the system
- Participte in other software development projects
- Diploma / Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Min 2 years relevant working experiences in .Net framework / technologies
- Prefer with working experiences in logistics, warehouse or transportation application / system
- Direct working experiences in Warehouse Management System (WMS) will be an advantage
- Knowledge in Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL server, Crystal Report, DevExpress control
- Proficient in C#, .Net or ASP.NET programming languages, SQL script & stored procedures
- Good experience in IT network, hardware, software, database, etc
- Only Singaporeans need to apply
- 5-days working week, normal office hours
- Cosy working environment / Industrial-Comercial office
- Able to travel to the West side of Singapore for work
- Basic salary with 13-month & variable bonus
Interested applicants are requested apply online or email your complete resume in Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Tan LK | EA Reg. No. R1111728 | EA Licence No. 12C6198
Hecal Pte Ltd