Software Analyst Consultant (Data System)
- This position is responsible for Technical project to develop and implement policies and procedures related to data architecture to be used for Facilities department Engineering and Project Management execution.
- Actively work with key stakeholders throughout projects to collate, collect, and communicate product input requirements
- Interact with key business functions to confirm data architecture and governed attributes
- Represent Facilities and related engineering functions in data architecture activities
- Collaborate effectively with other members of the organization in a very fast paced environment
- Diploma / Advance Diploma/ Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science or related technical field required
- Candidates of Data Domain / Data Science background, with the needed programming skills but with 0 – 2 years of relevant working experience will be considered.
- Understanding of data architecture
- Understand database schemas and design, ability to write queries or stored procedures, preferably with MS SQL
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication written and verbal skills, including the ability to influence process change via interpersonal skills
- Experience in developing mobile apps for mobile devices would be advantageous.
- Singaporeans ONLY
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD