Purpose of Job
Provide case management support for clients and their families; and plan, manage the halfway house’s rehabilitation and reintegration programmes. Reports to Head, Ashram Halfway House.
- Assess needs of clients and their families;
- Perform, direct and oversee the provision of case management services to clients and their families;
- Provide Information & Referral (I&R) to link clients and their families to appropriate services or agencies;
- Analyse trends and emerging needs of case management services;
- Direct and oversee the planning, development and implementation of case management services and projects;
- Ensure that the halfway house’s programme meets the mission, objectives and procedures of case management services;
- Develop and implement outreach and communication plans for halfway house’s services;
- Engage with various agencies involved in the reintegration of clients;
- To fulfill audit requirements pertaining to the case management services;
- Manage volunteers who conduct programmes
- Able to perform shift and operational duties.
- Degree in Social Work or Psychology with a minimum working experience of 3 to 5 years in a related field of which 2 years must be in a supervisory position
- Be accredited as a registered social worker
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of objectives and methods of community-based residential programme, principles of organization, administration and public relations
- Knowledge in IT skills
- Class 3 driving license (Required)
- Only Singaporean may apply
Interested applicants should email their detailed resume in MS Word/PDF format with a recent photo, stating your availability, current and expected salaries to
Closing date for applications is 22 September 2018.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.).
Hindu Endowments Board